Service Provider Users: How to Connect Your User Account with Your Organization’s Profile Page on AsylumConnect
Connect Your Free User Account to Your Organization's Profile Page on AsylumConnect
Scroll down for instructions on how to affiliate your free AsylumConnect service provider user with your organization’s profile page on AsylumConnect.
Why register for a user account?
Sign-up for a free AsylumConnect service provider user account to:
- Save resource referrals via “Favorites” lists for your clients or loved ones
- Share resource referrals for free via print, email or another AsylumConnect user account
- Share public ratings (one to five stars) and written reviews on other organizations’ catalog profile pages
- Add and edit information about your organization and services (if applicable)
Why connect your free user account with your organization's profile page on AsylumConnect?
Once you affiliate your user account with your organization’s profile page on AsylumConnect, you can:
- Add and edit general information about your organization. Currently:
- General organization description
- Alert message (e.g. tell us how your organization is being impacted by COVID-19 in real-time)
- Organization’s website
- Benefit from future updates to AsylumConnect, including:
- The ability to easily add and edit your organization’s services
- The ability to approve other users to join your organization’s profile page on AsylumConnect to help keep your listing up-to-date
Step 2: Click on "Sign Up"
On a computer:
- Click on “Sign Up” at the top right-hand corner of the screen and choose the “I Am An Attorney or Law Student” or the “I Am A Non-Legal Service Provider” option.
- Click on “Account” on the bottom navigation menu.
- Then click on the “Sign Up” tab and choose the “I Am An Attorney or Law Student” or the “I Am A Non-Legal Service Provider” option.
Step 3: Create Your Account
Enter your organization email address (or school email address for law students) and choose a password. Then click on the red “Sign Up” button to create your new AsylumConnect service provider user account.
Step 4: Request to Join Your Organization's Profile Page on AsylumConnect
To connect your user account to your organization’s catalog profile page, start typing your organization’s name as shown below. Select your organization from the drop-down menu and click on the red “Join Organization” button.
Don't See Your Organization Listed in the Drop-Down Menu?
If you don’t see your organization listed and you think it may be a fit for AsylumConnect, please feel free to suggest it directly to our team for inclusion in our resource catalog.
On a computer:
Scroll down to “Suggest New Resource” at the bottom of the page and submit the form.
Click on the “More” option on the bottom navigation menu.
Then click on on the relevant “Suggest New Resource” option (either U.S. or Canada) and complete the form.
Step 5: Wait for Approval from the AsylumConnect Team
After you request to join your organization, the AsylumConnect team will verify your connection and either approve your request or follow up with you if additional information is required to verify your identity and affiliation with the requested organization.
*To help us expedite this process: please be sure to use your organization, firm or law school’s official email address during the registration process.
Once You Have Been Approved
Once you have been approved, you can log in to your account at any time to update your information.