As one of AsylumConnect’s HR & Recruitment Manager you will play a pivotal role in helping us to recruit the best volunteers possible to our organization. In this role, you will support the Director of Human Resources through providing assistance with recruiting, reviewing, interviewing, and ultimately, selecting applicants to join our team. This position is an excellent opportunity to bolster your recruiting and interviewing skills while helping us to attract the best talent to AsylumConnect.
- Report (and work closely with) the Director of Human Resources.
- Help to maintain/monitor current recruitment measures, and assist with brainstorming and implementing new recruitment strategies to attract top talent to join the AsylumConnect team.
- Participate in the selection, interviewing, and training of new team members.
- Help to recommend, evaluate, and participate in staff development for our initiative.
- Coordinate or conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind leaving (as needed).
- Participate in special projects and seek additional responsibilities.
- Complete other HR-related tasks as assigned by the Director of Human Resources.
- Interest/background in one or more of the following area(s): HR management, performance management, recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, psychology, a business-related subject, leadership development.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly, passionate, organized, and determined to attract the best talent to AsylumConnect.
- Bonus(es): Experience using online recruitment tools/softwares and/or interviewing experience.
Schedule & Compensation: 5-10 hours per week. This is an unpaid remote/virtual volunteer position.