We’re looking for a self-motivated and experienced marketing professional to help us spread the word about the first ever resource website and app for LGBTQ asylum. As AsylumConnect’s Growth Marketing Specialist, you will assist in the development and execution of our email marketing/CRM strategy.
- Report to (and work closely with) our Director of Marketing & PR.
- Code, test and execute email marketing campaigns that deliver against goals such as: CTR, open rates, and conversions.
- Maintain email calendar for AsylumConnect including concept, content, testing and audience information.
- Develop email content and landing pages.
- Set up A/B subject line, creative and copy tests regularly.
- Manage review and approval process for email content.
- Monitor and maintain email deliverability and list integrity.
- Analyze data to determine ways to optimize performance to improve conversion and retention.
- Previous experience in email marketing.
- You are data-driven, detail-oriented and reliable.
- Knowledge of overall email processes.
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot, Google Analytics, CRM Software, Google Apps, and Excel.
- Proficient knowledge of HTML and CSS for email design.
- Passion for AsylumConnect’s product and mission.
Schedule & Compensation: 5-10 hours per week. This is an unpaid remote/virtual volunteer position.