We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Fundraising Manager to work closely with our Director of Development on leading our fundraising efforts. Fundraising Managers assist with all aspects of nonprofit fundraising, including: foundation grants, individual giving and corporate sponsorship.
- Report to (and work closely with) our Director of Development.
- Assist with outreach for corporate partnerships.
- Assist with donor research, outreach and retention.
- Support foundation grants through research and drafting initial written materials.
- Help to maintain all fund development records.
- Interest/background in one or more of the following area(s): fundraising, grant writing, research, proposal development, project management.
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to the nonprofit sector.
- Strong interpersonal and grant writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
Schedule & Compensation: 5-10 hours per week. This is an unpaid remote/virtual volunteer position.