- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- All open staff and volunteer positions can be viewed below.
Join Our Team.
IN PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS, FREEDOM & SAFETY
In January 2020, we launched AsylumConnect’s inaugural Junior Board for young professionals in New York City. Members help support and promote our mission, fundraise, and build greater local awareness for the world’s first digital resource platform for LGBTQ+ asylum.
- 21 to 40 years old
- Meet the $1,000 annual “give/get” fundraising requirement
- Passion for LGBTQ+ and/or immigrant rights
*Note: 2020 NYC applications are now closed. Please check back for updates on the 2021 application cycle. If you are a young professional who is interested in partnering with AsylumConnect to start a Junior Board in a new U.S. city, please fill out our quick online form here.
- Data Entry & Outreach (5)
- Development (2)
- Internships (6)
- Marketing (4)
- Operations (3)
- Tech (2)
- Translator (1)