- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- All open staff and volunteer positions can be viewed below.
Join Our Team.
IN PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS, FREEDOM & SAFETY
In January 2020, we launched AsylumConnect’s inaugural Junior Board for young professionals in New York City. Members help support and promote our mission, fundraise, and build greater local awareness for the world’s first tech resource platform designed for those fleeing persecution due to sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Open to young professionals ages 21 to 40 years old
- Available to attend local monthly meetings
- Meet the $1,000 annual membership dues requirement (we ask for a $500 initial payment up front)
- Passion for LGBTQ+ and/or immigrant rights
If you are a young professional interested in joining our expanding Junior Board program in 2021, please submit the relevant application below.
2021 priority application deadline: November 1st, 2020