We’re looking for a certified Google Ads specialist volunteer to run our Google Ads Grants account. In this role, you will be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish, helping to determine budgets, strategy, optimization, and assisting in the creation and modification of creatives used. This is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in helping AsylumConnect to spread the word about the first ever resource website and mobile app designed for LGBTQ+ asylum.
- Report to the Director of Marketing & PR.
- Run and monitor AsylumConnect’s Google Ads Grants account.
- Oversee campaigns and make recommendations on how to optimize them.
- Craft engaging copy for ads.
- Present campaigns’ data and performance reports to AsylumConnect staff.
- At least 2 years direct experience with Google Ads. (Google Ads certification strongly preferred.)
- Strong copywriting skills with experience writing marketing copy.
- Ability to improve conversion rates, and evaluate and adapt campaigns quickly.
- An experienced and scientific approach to creative and copy tests to improve click-through rates and conversion.
- Experience optimizing website and social media channels for SEO.
- Graphic design and photo-editing skills is a plus.
Schedule & Compensation: Estimated 5-10 hours per week. This is an unpaid remote/virtual volunteer position.
- Gain hands-on experience working with an international NGO.
- Gain practical experience in the migration and human rights sector.
- Leverage your digital marketing and advertising skills for social good.