“The AsylumConnect catalog is easy to use, and has a lot of helpful information for asylum seekers in one place.”
Launched in 2016 in the United States, the “AsylumConnect Catalog” is the world’s first tech resource platform for those fleeing persecution due to sexual orientation or gender identity.
Use our free resource website and mobile app to gather verified referrals for your LGBTQ+ clients, which address an array of essential needs including: medical, mental health, housing, transportation, translation, educational and employment services. We want to make sure you are taking full advantage of all the tools we offer to help you more easily identify safe resources to share with clients.
Our users looking for referrals for a client (or someone else in need) include:
- Immigration attorneys
- Corporate attorneys working on pro bono LGBTQ+ asylum/immigration cases
- Law students working on pro bono LGBTQ+ asylum/immigration cases
- Case managers and social workers
- Resettlement agencies
- Healthcare providers
- Government agencies
- LGBTQ+ centers and other nonprofits
- Volunteer-run grassroots groups
- Friends and family members of LGBTQ+ people in need